Monday, March 24, 2008

Spring Training, Tampa 2008 (or...how many places are bigger than my apartment?)

Obviously, the sky is bigger....
This stall in the ladies room at the Tampa Airport is very close to being bigger than my apartment...The rental car is NOT bigger than my apartment (close)-
(note scooby doo sun visor that I got from Jose Jr's school fundraiser!)
Hibiscus at Legends Field , Tampa


Did I mention that I weigh as much as Jorge Posada? # 20!
Hip Hip! Jorge!

A leetle leezard...at the drive thru of the Steak & Shake... I stayed at a Ho Jo's....
Here is the FIRE ESCAPE PLAN on the inside of the door -
I belive the plan is to jump into the POOL....

My suitcase didn't get on the same flight as me, however, Delta did deliver it to my hotel by 10pm that night - but I stopped at PUBLIX for a few things and luckily could get some "Items for the Last Minute"..... the shaving cream is "hers" - in case some guy got confused and thought he might shave his face with 'Raspberry Mist" shaving cream?????

The back of the package listed these items - did I just shave my legs with toothpaste and mouthwash???!!!! Items for the last minute of what????!!!! Maybe it should be:
"packaging for the items not appearing in this package" at the last minute???

...random lady with hot dog - the sunlight was glistening off the ketchup - beautiful...Trying to even out my sunburn...The Joe Girardi Show is coming soon to the YES Network -
anyone know how I can get on the show!!!? (besides the fact that I weigh as much as Jorge Posada????) Feel free to comment....
The Yankees Win!Shalom! a Heberew Hot Dog - only $5.00?????????KEEP OUT!!! Do NOT try to get the autograph of this tree!!!!!!!!! I thought better of diving from the bridge after reading this Florida Statute:

Seriously bigger than my apartment, my suite at HoJo's...... THE POOL IS IN THE PARKING LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Leetle Leezard appears to have followed me from the Steak & Shake, to the pool in the parking lot... Wearing of the green for St. Patty's day! 3/17/08
At the Tampa airport - pretty nice sunburn...and a must-have: FLORIDA hoodie.Lucy is glad that I am back home!Had to bring a little vacation home.....Cotton Candy!


Happy Spring!!!!!! :)

No comments: