Monday, September 21, 2009

Whassup With All This PURPLE?

I had a stand up gig at Broadway Comedy Club on 9/17 and I was wearing a my new purple converse and new purple I heart ny purple sweatshirt.
As I ran down the stairs to the subway this lady was coming up the stairs and I heard her say to her friend....
"Whassup with all this purple?!"
I don't know if it was only directed at me - I am assuming that she must have seen a lot of purple or something.
Anyway - I opened my set with this story - but the audience said they liked the outfit and one of the audience members stopped me after the show and said
"You're right on with the purple... I work in fashion, and purple is really hot right now" -
so
IN YOUR FACE, SUBWAY STAIRS LADY!!!!!!!!!
(but thanks for giving me a good bit to do on stage!) :)


No comments: