Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My SNL Dream 10.5.10

My SNL Dream...
by
Evie Aronson on Tuesday, October 5, 2010 at 7:25pm
I was back stage at SNL and Keanu Reeves was the host - he ran out on stage wearing a pair of chaps and no shirt (!) while the band was playing and he did some kind of pyro effect....
Later I was at the after-party talking to Jesse Eisenberg and Will Ferrell - they both had curly hair so I said Will could have been Jesse's stunt
double in "The Social Network" ! (as if he needed one for that film!)
The only problem the director would always be like "Will, you have to bend down a little - you're too tall"
They thought this was hilarious - Will 'Yes And'd ' this idea and started bending down so he was the same height as Jesse. Then I think I left. What a fun party - hahahahahahah
p.s. Today is Jesse Eisenberg's Birthday - Oct 5th!

No comments: