Friday, March 23, 2012

Please support the March of Dimes - March for Babies Fundraiser



On April 29th, I will be representing SOMOS (Hispanic Heritage Group) of DRAFTFCB walking in the MARCH OF DIMES- 'march for babies' in Manhattan. Please support the effort by visiting my donation page and donating whatever you can. There is also a link on the page to click if you would like to walk with us.

www.marchforbabies.com/eviechevy

Every day, thousands of babies are born too soon, too small and often very sick.

Every
I'm walking in March for Babies because I want to do something about this. And I need your help. Please support my walk. Making a secure donation is easy: just click the 'donate now' button on this page. Thank you for helping me give all babies a healthy start!The mission of March of Dimes is to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth, and infant mortality.








No comments: